- Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. We encourage you to periodically review this page, to be informed of how we are committed to protecting your privacy. You can find the last updated date on the top of this page. If you have any queries or concerns about policy or policy update, you should first call us at (727) 867-4006.
How Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers Collects the Personal Information About Their Customers:
- In general, you can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. We collect your personal identifiable information at the time of your Account Registration, Contact Us, Email Reference, Refer a Friend, Request Information and any place any Cookies or Web Beacons or record any Web Log information at the time of your site visit. Personal identifiable information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to first and last name, physical address, email address, phone number, IP address, credit card number or other contact information that may be used to identify an individual.
- In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide us
- Web Log
- Like most standard Website servers, our servers also record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date and time of your request, number of clicks to analyze trends and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Web log information is not personally identifiable information.
- User Communications
- When you send email or other communication to Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers, we may retain those emails and other communications in order to process your inquiries, to respond your requests and to improve our services.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect:
- The information we collect from you is used to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, fulfill any orders, and improve our store & services. The information is solely used for the above mentioned purposes.
- In order to provide our full range of services, we may use your information in the following ways:
Internal Use of Information
- Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers reserves the right to use your personally identifiable information internally to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, website content and product offerings. We can also use information gathered through cookies and web log for our internal research. We may use your information to conduct internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, behavior and actions. These internal research reports and findings will not be disclosed to you.
- With your consent, we may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial, marketing or promotional messages.
How We Share Personal Information with Other Parties:
- Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers does not sell, rent or distribute your personally identifiable information to third parties except for the below mentioned purposes or reasons:
- Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers may disclose information, including personally identifiable information, in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, judicial proceeding, court order or governmental request.
- Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers may disclose information, including personally identifiable information, in order to scrutinize, prevent or take action against suspected frauds or illegal activities. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other organizations and companies to protect online and credit frauds.
Third Party Service Providers
- We may employ services of authorized third parties, either companies or individuals, to perform research and other related functions. Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers may give access to your information to such third parties and other companies to perform their research and functions. These third parties or other companies may include customer support companies, web hosting companies, payment gateways, financial institutions, shipping companies, data analysis firms, email service providers etc. These third parties are not authorized to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers.
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- If you elect to participate in any of our promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or contests during your visit to our website, Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers may share your personally identifiable information with the other organizations participating in the event. These other organizations are not authorized to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers.
How We Protect Your Personal Information:
- Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers is committed to protecting your personally identifiable information and uses all precautionary measures to offer a safe and secure online environment. We use very advanced security technologies and procedures to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We may use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, for transmission of your credit card information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out when finished using a shared computer.
- Our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers grants access of your personally identifiable information to very limited employees such as Customer Service, Shipping & Accounting persons for performing their specific jobs. These employees are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
How to Update Your Personal Information:
- At any given point of time, you may update or correct your personally identifiable information as well as your preferences through our online account profile update facility. You are requested to update your personally identifiable information in case of any changes in your name, phone number, email address, postal address or zip code. You can also update or correct your information by contacting us at (727) 867-4006.
How to Unsubscribe:
- At any given point of time, you may choose to unsubscribe from any future commercial communications or marketing messages from Diamonds Direct Fine Jewelers. For unsubscribing, you may change your preferences by modifying your profile or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email or by contacting us at (727) 867-4006. We may, however, use your personally identifiable information without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as communicating with you for customer service purposes).